Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I can't do titles right now

This initial post is in existance due to several threatening emails and phone calls from my serially snacking friend umi. There will be no pictures: as that is a little too technologically advanced for me right now and for some reason I cannot seem to get it together to put batteries in my damn camera.
Minutes after Waul Pu picked me up in his phat new ride, I learned that band practice has been canceled due to a verizon man ripping something apart in Matty-J's apartment. Admitidly, this is mildly disapointing...not that I was incredibly excited to sightread some minimalist music...but the extra hour or so of sleep would have been nice. Regardless, Pu and I went to Pete's Grill, Baltimore's finest ghetto breakfast establishment to put another delicious nail in the coffin of my diet. grr.....

2 Comments:

Blogger McMeaty said...

wo0t! this is fantastic news!

please take me to pete's grill.

please play me minimalist music.

please show me dancing babies.

3:26 PM  
Blogger umi said...

well...for the record....that wasn't actually mcmeaty....that was actually umislo posting there...sorry

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Counter