Tuesday, June 05, 2007

more fabulousness: a how to.

It was requested that I share the recipie for the chocolate martini I was enjoying the previously mentioned fateful night of the rat. I learned this from Resrie, who herself was taught this art by the men at the shady liquor store on belair road. I've changed the first recipie somewhat, this one is sweeter and tastes less like alcohol.

Equal parts vanilla vodka and creme de cacao. put in martini shaker with ice. shake. pour into martini glass. enjoy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Zoe said...

P.S. Tenlitie, the vodka makes it a "cloudy" rather than clear drink, so this is a clearer version.

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

photos please

1:03 PM  
Blogger Tenly said...

Thank you, Zoe!! :-P Yum!

PS: I didn't request the photos - I intend to try it post haste and see what they look like myself!

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Counter