Sunday, April 15, 2007

nor'easter

Its a dark and stormy day here in baltimore. I have done battle with rainwater down the basement that comes in from under the back door. There's something wrong with a drain in the back..I bailed over a foot of water out from under the door and let the sump pump take care of the rest. My next house will work properly.

Last night I went to a poetry reading at the local children's bookstore. The inside has more of a feel of a community center. Dark green walls, drop ceiling, and decorations on the windows that were possibly from Christmas. The readers were of various shapes and sizes and shared their (or their girlfriend's) works in various states of earnestness. Situations like that make me feel that I should indulge my own wackiness...wear leggings, sandals and no hair product. Although now that i think about it, I'm about halfway there right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Counter