Monday, April 16, 2007

Certainties




In march of last year I swore to:

1. Keep my receipts in actual files rather than in the back of my wallet.

2. Finish them in January.

3. Keep such good track of my expenses that I would pay less than $1000, and be excused from Maryland State taxes.

None of this occured, although I have officially filed. I look forward to next year when, if I continue to tolerate my current baby dancing position at the Tide Point Day Care and Early Education Center, I will certainly get money BACK from the government.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tenly said...

360 days per year I am a good liberal - willing to pay taxes in hopes of better funding for education, the arts, hopefully eventually health care for all, etc. But right around April 15, there are about 5 days when I think the #$%* government is robbing me blind.

11:18 PM  
Blogger Tenly said...

PS - I wish I could READ that friggin' chart. I guess that is sorta the point, that every dollar prob'ly gets split up into thousandths of a cent or something.

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Counter