Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Vino














































After meeting some of AJS' family, we headed down to Santa Barbara to go wine tasting. This was, as one can imagine, very exciting for me. We smiled politely and feined an understanding of what the pourers in each tasting room were saying, and then tried to guess the various descriptive words printed under each name of the wine. I mostly failed, but am determined to go back with a greater understanding of the craft. I've started my "practice" wine drinking already...

2 Comments:

Blogger Tenly said...

LOL! I am sooooooooooooooo envious!

10:45 AM  
Blogger Tenly said...

This wine has a particular (adjective), which is accentuated by its (adjective)(noun). I think was caused by the (verb) stage of the fermentation process, causing a flavor of (noun) and a bouquet of (noun).

Wine tasting as madlib! (PS: I don't *actually* know my parts of speech)

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Counter