Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Day 2...

...on the path of righteousness(?) I went to the gym AGAIN. Let me take a moment to say how much I love my ipod. I can load it with all of the silly music I want to and secretly rock out and sweat profusely to top 40 hits from 2001. And speaking of music; the F of the P-F-A fame is underway. Well, maybe its fairer to say that exposition and first episode are beginning to sound recognizable. Not memorized of course, but without a large-headed man hovering over me and singing loudly I feel like I can take my time in that department and do it my way. Its hard to imagine being able to perform them, but frankly, I suspect that I'll learn them better if I don't stress out about that yet.


I am the real slim shady


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Counter