Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Happiness

One week ago tonight, Andrew proposed. Mocha greeted me at the door with this note around her neck:



That led me around the house to other notes in other locations...and it ended with this note:





Then he gave me this:






And I have been walking on air ever since. Many times I've played the proposal moment in my head. I expected to cry, be nervous, or at least have butterflies...but I felt then and still feel very excited and happy. It all seems so right and so good. The more I know him, the more I love him; and I feel very lucky to have him in my life.

2 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Congratulations again! :)

9:26 AM  
Blogger Tenly said...

YAY! :-)

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Counter