Friday, October 10, 2008


Here it is...the paint chip we've been waiting for so my bridesmaids can go shopping. Because they are all beautiful girls of different heights and figure types and I don't want to "match" on my wedding day when I haven't done so any other day of my life, I came to the decision that they should pick out their own dress. Then, when I got my dress that is not all white, that in fact has some blue on it, decided the color the bridesmaids would wear. Then...realizing how hard it will be to find nice dresses in the same exact color without having to resort to a bridal shop I came up with the brilliant idea (if I don't say so myself) of finding a paint chip from a hardware store that everyone could use as a guide for the color. The 2nd lightest shade is the one on my dress. My ladies can find any formal dress of any of the other colors. I think the overall effect will be extremely pretty, and I am thrilled and everyone (myself included) will wear a dress they feel fantastic in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Counter