Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Day 3...

...was not as good as day 1 or day 2. It began gray and rainy, progressed to grayer and rainier, and then finished dark gray and rainy. This caused me to sleep late and far too tempted by the "workout" marathon on Bravo. I did manage to change my strings and practice a bit. I also played racquetball by myself in preparation for games with Andrew. Racquetball is fun. Well, at this point it is. If I continue to be unable to score at least one point against my man-friend, I will probably feel differently. Right now though, running around like an idiot swinging at a tiny rubber keeps the heart rate up without being too dull.

Andrew and celebrated fitness and grocery shopping by making sundried tomato-spinach-chile pepper pizza. Three hours later, my fingers are still burning from chopping those little bastards.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tenly said...

Ouch. At least you didn't go like I do, and chop those puppies up and then try to put your contacts in.

Do you have the Moosewood Cooks at Home cookbook? It is super healthy, mostly vegetarian, and none of the recipes take three hours - many take less than 30 minutes!

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Counter