Wednesday, January 02, 2008

new year

It seems to me that part of the reason the beginning of a new year brings new goals of weight loss is not only the concept of a new beginning, but also that many of us have binged so much during christmas that we are craving a detox. Today, I rejoined weight watchers, and am now counting my points AGAIN. Frankly, in the past that program didn't work for me; I gave up after about two weeks and have gained even more weight than my original max. I would however, lie to the computer about how much I ate or drank...I see the foolishness of my ways, and I'm hoping that my older age and improved culinary skills will help make things that actually taste good. The goal that the computer assigned me is 126 pounds. That is absurd...I might have weighed that much at age 10. I'm going to go for 10 pounds and see what happens. Now if only the damn hopkins gym would open.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Counter