Monday, October 29, 2007

8

I figured this might happen and it has: I’ve lost my mojo. I have a lack of energy that cannot be fixed by caffeine, exercise, or positive thinking Of course it was only a matter of time before I was sick of clean living and daily blogging about how together I am. Therefore, I am accepting of this anticipated roadblock but will plow through as best as I can. I had a moderately productive day of 4tet rehearsal, an easy time at the gym, and teaching in Annapolis where my student didn’t bring her music to her lesson. Then Andrew took me out to dinner which, needless to say, perked me up a little.

P.S. For some of the results of the 4tet photo shoot in the freezing wind click here and check out 1EGQ. Although I have a little too much tummy and bad posture to be completely thrilled, I think some of them are pretty cool.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tenly said...

You are such a rock star! I don't see any tummy or bad posture - only hotness. Especially those sexy pumps! Yeah!

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Counter