Saturday, October 27, 2007

6

Saturday is always my hardest day. It begins with baby-dancing at the Peabody prep towson campus, and then continues at Music and Arts where I get to listen to all of my wonderful students who don’t practice. Actually, that’s not really fair, some of them do practice and are doing a really good job. But some of them forget what rest-stroke is. Several weeks in a row.

I can officially say that I’ve done nothing healthy today. I did not practice, I did not exercise (unless you count the baby-dancing), I watched reality tv shows about wedding dresses and real-estate, and I plan to go with my man friend and his (and my) opera-singing buddy to our favorite wine bar. Tomorrow morning I have a photo shoot that BEGINS at 9:00am. But that’s ok. Its my night off.



P.S. I've just been informed by my man-friend that I'm selling myself short in reporting my healthiness. Today, I have eaten an inordinate amount of hummus, quinoa bread, and baby carrots. So there.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i know which wedding dress show you were watching. i've been watching it too. we lived that shit in real life. :-)

9:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

matthew=umislo

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Counter