Saturday, October 11, 2008



This is called a gocco. I had never heard or thought about such things until I began wanting to save some cash on my invites. Anyway, its a tiny ink printing press with which you can make relativley professional looking prints like this.



I have been harassing my artsy friends to find one that I can borrow to do the invitations. I would buy one, but we all know I'm not a girl who is driven to artistic visions without some sort of monetary savings...so if I did actually purchase one I would probably stash it in my closet starting May 3rd. Anyhoo, I've been scoping them out...and they're really hard to find. Goccos are made in Japan and were recently threatened extinction by the manufacturer. I've been on i-stock photo looking for nice flowery designs and have found about 100. Anyway, I worry that I'll be biting off more than I can chew with this but I really think with the time commitment it can happen and I'll save alot of money doing my very own thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Counter