Wednesday, February 10, 2010


The snow situation is historic, and frankly scary. I keep wanting to post things on facebook about my fears about losing power, the deck/front porch roof collapsing, carbon monoxide poisoning, or eating the dog but I stop myself to not add to hysteria. That last concern is a joke. Or at least at this point it is. We will have almost FOUR FEET of accumulation when all is said and done. Its been my expereince that Baltimore can't even handle 8 inches well, so this amount is going to be ridiculous. Evergreen ave. had to dig the street by hand because there was no slow plow came by. See you all in May.
(I don't know exactly who took this photo, but I found it on "Charm City Mom" blog)

2 Comments:

Blogger Bex said...

Very cool!

1:26 PM  
Blogger luckys said...

Vocalist, Cocchiarella possessed the night with his charisma, aesthetically pleasing performance and unapologetic ambitiongta5apk.best

2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Counter