Friday, November 03, 2006

boo


After moving out of the dorm in undergrad, I developed a holloween ritual of buying bags of candy that I liked to "hand out to trick or treaters" Of course no one came to my apartment complex in vegas, or through the locked outer doors of various apartments here in charm city.

This year was very different. I got a frantic call from Resrie wondering when I was going to get home because she ran out of candy. There were so many people that Soren had to be trapped in the dining room so he could bark at the children from afar (he did make at least one toddler cry and Resrie was asked "why's your dog so mean?") By the time I got home from being stood up by my students I had missed the rush, but got to give some candy to a couple of the little ghosts and princesses that were out late. Very fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Counter