Saturday, April 14, 2007

The weather in baltimore actually reached 60 degrees today. At least, that is what I imagine; as I was stuck in my Music & Arts cage for a good part of the day. I feel the accumulated tension of small children, large children, and slightly chilly weather. Not to mention the changes in my day to day life and my career that are about to occur. I have been reflecting on the lack of balance in my life; alot of time working, not enough with my music or loved ones. I have no real plan of action yet, I plan to continue try to juggle everything for another few months and see how things settle in.

Andrew and i had our 1 year anniversary on thursday, celebrated at the Brass Elephant. Quite simply, I am very, very happy that he is in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Counter