Sunday, January 06, 2008




2008 has been pretty good so far. It began with me ACCIDENTLY getting a little too drunk at a NYE party where the owl bar and guitar studio collided...Therefore the beginning of the year was actually a bit confusing and later painful, but for the rest of it I have been engaging in very skinny behavior. I have managed keep track of my food since wednesday, and I'm afraid to admit this, but have been feeling pretty good not eating so much greasy food and sugar. There is also a funny side effect of the food journaling that one has to do: the way I am held accountable for my actions on the internet modifies my behavior in real life as well. I'm finally on my way to finishing the fugue, I'm much better about taking my thyroid, and taking control of my future (vauge, I know but I'm afraid to include details at this point)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

you are an enigma.

i miss you.

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Counter