Friday, January 16, 2009

The invitations are well underway. I had a fabulous meeting with my artsy friend Miss C who made all of my little invitation dreams come true. Seriously, as long as I don't screw up the construction of them, the invitations will look amazing.

I now am sort of planning ceremony decor. The Evergreen garden is very lovely, but it is also kind of plain. I am thinking of obtaining an arch to decorate for the big day and then put in the back yard:



Also, so I can still kind of diy flowers, I am thinking of obtaining some shepherds hooks and doing something like this on the aisles.



I assume hydrangeas are relatively easy to work with and this design seems simple enough that any wedding helper can set it up without too much heartache. I REALLY don't want to spend too much money, but I also want the ceremony to be beautiful. I also don't want it to rain...

3 Comments:

Blogger alexis said...

i like the arch a lot.

12:59 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I love the hook things! that will be beautiful!

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Counter