Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Tonight, New Years Eve, AJS and I have the most fabulous of plans. We are going to a private, black tie optional event at the very schmancy engineers club. While I certainly love being fabulous, I have some concerns:


1. My shoes are not great. I thought about splurging on my fabulous potential wedding shoes but of course, I didn't get my act together in time. So, I have a kinda cheap pair that will do, but I certainly don't love

2. I have no jewelry. Again, this would have been a great excuse to buy some fabulous chandelier earrings or a sparkly necklace that could be worn at the wedding, but I did not do that.

3. My dress is my green recital dress. I haven't worn this in public in quite a while, and while its kind of pretty, its awfully plain and from a different time in my life. I guess its classy enough, but I don't feel 100% confident.

4. Worst of all, I decided that yesterday would be the day I started the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. To do this program, one needs only two hand weights. The only ones I have are 8 lbs each, which EVEN THE BUFF MODELS IN THE DVD did not use. They all had 2 or 3 lbs, tops. My legs and arms are KILLING me. The evening will begin with a dance lesson, which would normally be fun but may be excruciating. sigh... that's what I get for trying to shape up for May.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Counter