Wednesday, December 10, 2008

This should be a skinny spring bride entry, but I'm putting it here instead...many thanks to those of you who took up the push up challenge. I am going strong (or as strong as my flabby arms will allow me) but somewhat burdened by the fact that I also have been attending some sort of fitness almost every day which culminates in push ups. My arms and abs are deliciously achy from this excess of physical activity...the way I imagine I'd feel if I had to do some sort of manual labor rather than sitting on my ass playing guitar with small children. I also can't help but also notice that my mood really is elevated. I feel so much more patient, my attention span is greater: in general I feel pretty good. Why can't I remember the good vibes that come from exercise in those weak moments I can't bring myself to go to the gym? Whats driving me now is the fear that I've gained a few pounds since I purchased my dress a few months ago, and the guilt of wasting money on a new gym membership.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Counter