Sunday, December 21, 2008

I know there are people in the world who have a great deal more finesse and style than I do. I know that because for some reason, I am really stressed out about the paper for the invitations I'm going to make. Of course I'm not stressed out enough to pay premium for someone to help me (namely, a professional) even though I have no doubt it would be worth it. I ordered my "paper swatches" from a nice online retailer who can send me pre-cut panels to create the "layered pocketfold" invitations I so desire. I ordered about 19 different swatches in both metallic and smooth shades to create a perfect palate. I don't know why I didn't do this sooner, its a perfect example of my afore mentioned tendency to search endlessly for different options and not make any actual decisions. Regardless, I anxiously await the arrival of my little pieces of paper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Counter