Sunday, January 25, 2009

I lied. In my last post, I stated that the invitations were underway. At the time, execution of this rather scary task was not...but now the are. I just got my order from the pocketfolder place and made a mock-up to make sure my design will actually fit in the envelope.



Not only do all the inserts fit in the pocketfolder, but the pocketfolder with all the inserts, the "map" (it is ajs' job to make a map on the computer to include with directions. He swears its been started and I am trying not to pester), fancy italian paper clip, rsvp card, and a ribbon around the front actually fit into the envelopes I purchased. This is very good news. Please excuse the wonky cutting skills: I plan to have kinkos cut all the cardstock so my wedding elves and I just have to print and glue.

1 Comments:

Blogger alexis said...

okay first of all, you didn't lie. it's a process is all. and now the mock up looks excellent. like, i LOVE it. LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Counter