Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I knew one of the problems with our date would be its proximity to tax time. I HATE tax time. Last year was more fun since I wasn't quite so self employed, I was able to get quite a nice refund. This year I wasn't quite as organized and have to do the very awful back tracking; going over credit card statements, bank statements, remembering what to look for, whats deductible, etc. Also, since AJS and I have completely combined our bank accounts as of January (besides my business account), I'll have to be extra organized about what I've spent and what he's spent for NEXT year. I'm certainly better at this then the first disastrous
H & R block situation of 5 years ago, but its so much easier to procrastinate on wedding blogs than figure this crap out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Counter