Wednesday, May 27, 2009

*sigh* what can I say. the wedding was fabulous. I am married to the best guy ever. I will begin the name-change process on Friday. I wanted to return to my silly blog before now but felt I needed to fully recap the events of the big day and the days leading up to it. Perhaps i will do so eventually, but I've decided that there are just too many amazing moments to of the best night of my life to report,and I just can't do a half-assed job.

So, back to reality. Summer has begun. After the organizing and putting away of wedding gifts, I have embraced the Evergreen Academy marketing plan. Website, print advertising, brochures, rewards for families that refer...its all part of my plot for world domination. The plan is to hit the ground running this fall.

There's the Peabody Guitar Day. I need to have an interactive presentation about Suzuki guitar. And team teach a masterclass for kids under 13.

Then I go to VA for nine days to live in a dorm room without my husband or doggie and learn more about Suzuki guitar. Its a depressing prospect, but a necessary part of my professional development.

Bright spots include the release of the 1egq CD, the nuptials of Bang-Krown (I'm a bridesmaid!!!!) and Rultz-Shouse, and of course our trip to Minnesota.

1 Comments:

Blogger alexis said...

dude. you are rock-tastic. if you are interested, i can totally find you a free bedroom for the rultz-shous weekend. did i spell that right?

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Counter