Thursday, March 19, 2009


wheeeee! I made a stunning realization that Flower Mart will be happening during our wedding weekend. This fact was acknowleged previously with accompanying curses and dissapointment due to the fact that it makes our very favorite Mount Vernon neighborhood with all of its fun bars and restaurants inacessabile. (aka no parking because of everyone and their tent). However, some people who actually read my blog regularly (despite the inconsistant posting) remember the idea of hydrangea buckets. What if instead of buckets of flowers filled with flowers and floral foam that I have to pay for and will die later, are replaced with living flowers in pots! That I can give away after the wedding! Brilliant!

2 Comments:

Blogger alexis said...

brilliant. want us to pick them up?

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I was wondering where this pic of the flowermart came from? I'd like to use it for something and I'm trying to figure out if it is copyrighted. Thanks!

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Counter