Tuesday, June 09, 2009


I heart the wok we received as a wedding gift; its been used at least three times a week since it was bestowed upon us. My husband is maybe becoming slightly weary of my attempts to perfect my stir fry technique, but I can't help it. It makes a quick, sort-of-guilt-free dinner that doesn't heat up the whole house as June burns on. I really do want to cook as much as possible, not just for financial incentives but because its fun. I'm discovering it requires extra planning at the grocery store, as well as during day to day life while preparing said meals. My desire to be a responsible person is outweighing my desire to be lazy and eat Baja Fresh. For now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

do you use fish sauce? that's when the magic happens

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Counter